Our technically competent staffs supervise the entire manufacturing process as per the standards processes. To ensure that our products are in compliance with the international standards of quality and as per the cGMP and GLP standards, we have implemented quality control measures at various phases of the production process beginning from raw material assessment, in-process material until the checking of the finished products to ensure complete value for money to our clients.
We maintain proper records of Batch Manufacturing and Batch Packaging for all finished products. All these products are thoroughly checked as per the international pharmacopeia standards as well as norms. Besides, we also conduct stability studies for our products. Quality is our main objective and this compels us to ensure flawless production as well as distribution of products. All products are passed through strict tests and procedures as per the Pharmacopeia standards like BP, IP, EP, USP. Furthermore, the products are approved by various Government and Public Laboratories. Only once the final approval is received, the goods are allowed to be dispatched from the factory. Our products are manufactured with a shelf life of over 3 to 5 years.
- To establish, maintain as well as continuously improve QMS through development of skills of employees.
- To enhance levels of client satisfaction.
- To motivate complete involvement of clients for proper review of their requirements.
- To adhere to all statutory requirements relating to products and processes.
- Encourage everyone to be more quality conscious in their domain and focus on the continuous improvement of yields.
- Establish system oriented, pro-active and team approach with the clients and suppliers to be associated with them as partners.